1. The software low-level architecture is completely rewritten and the software process is completely redefined
2. The software architecture adopts asynchronous working mode, which greatly reduces the probability of failure during operation.
3. Higher compatibility of software and hardware, less modification of operating system and more compatible with multi-hardware.
4. The operation process is simplified, it can be operated on the terminal to update the desktop, change the local access mode and execute other functions.
1. Support P2P mode to transmit desktop data to local terminals
2. Support writing desktop data directly to local terminals with a USB /mobile HDD
3. Support the faster issuance of BT cache server (Linux).
4. Support manual/automatic desktop data issuance
1. Support UEFI/BIOS dual mode
2. Support deployment under 4G/WIFI/LAN/WAN and other networks
3. Support Apple IMAC devices
4. Support Intel tablet computers
1. Using asynchronous transmission mode, desktop stability is not affected by network environment.
2. Hierarchical management of data. Terminal data consists of mirror data, learning data and user data.
3. General hardware support. Even if the target terminal driver is not included in the mirror data, the terminal can still be started and managed.
4. Remote maintenance channel support. The terminal provides desktop update methods except "update mirror", and the remote maintenance channel can also be used for desktop update.
5. Terminal supports automatically learning differences among software and differences and functions of hardware.
Partner recruitment, look forward to working with youEmail