1.IDV architecture, using the existing hardware environment of the school to build a virtual desktop environment, without changing the existing network environment and hardware environment of the school, nor changing the teaching habits.
2. All computers are under centralized management. When updating the software of all lab rooms, only one computer needs to installed and other computers will be automatically updated after starting up.
3. Multiple security protection. On the upper layer, patch update and security policy are automatically carried out; on the lower level, virtual disk isolation technology is used to prevent the student machine from infecting viruses and Trojans.
4. Remote support makes management more efficient. Support remote desktop, remote restart and remote file transfer. It also supports reverse technology, and it can also facilitate remote assistance under WAN network easily.
1. Computers in the machine room can be turned on automatically according to the schedule plan.
2. Computers in the machine room can be turned off automatically and security system can be turned on according to the schedule.
3. Required desktop environment can be automatically switched according to the schedule plan.
4. The access mode (restore mode/write mode/restore data) of the local desktop can be automatically set according to the schedule plan. Necessary for examination environment
1. Real-time supervision over information changes of hardware. When the hardware information changes, alarm information will appear on the server.
2. Real-time supervision over temperature information of hardware. When temperature warning occurs, alarm information will appear on the server.
3. Real-time analysis of virtual desktop and heat of teaching software. Dynamically adjust and learn desktop environment of each machine room.
4. Real-time analysis of computers and using heat of computer rooms in order that the administrator refers to the usage of computer rooms.
1. Function of virtual laboratory- students can use the same virtual desktop environment in the virtual machine as that in the computer room with their own notebooks after installing the client.
2. Personalized data roaming (applicable to multimedia classroom management)
3. Centralized control management function. Centralized control management can be customized to manage all devices in the laboratory room and carry out intelligent operation and maintenance.
4. The large monitor screen can display information in real time, including the number of online computers, the number of courses, the number of fault computers, and etc. in the computer room in class.
Partner recruitment, look forward to working with youEmail